Saturday, January 30, 2016

Conclusion

This was a fun blog to do because I got say stuff about  some of my favorite video games and series. I went to Chicken Little which  I haven't played because my Game cube is kind of old. An indie game that I played on my phone and on my school laptop that scared me that I kinda try to beat the hardest thing that it has to offer (stupid 10\20 mode). The very first Xbox one game that I bought on Amazon that makes me stare at a vent because the Xenomorph sometimes drops out of them.  A game that is funny, inappropriate and a spoof to the GTA series. A flash game that is based off my favorite movie based off a famous radio broadcast and a book. A game that holds a special space in my childhood memories. A game series that I only played two of the three games of that I like more than the GTA series. A game series that is very fun and brutal that as shape shifters as the main characters. A game series that has giant fighting robots that can transform. The best video game series based off my favorite super hero.  I had at least two more games that I wanted to review. The first one would be Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag because Arghhh you are a pirate matey. The second one would be Deadpool because its very funny and random. The longest blog is the one on the Batman Arkham series because its over 2500.    

1 comment:

  1. Excellent detailed posts about a ton of cool video games. I played both Arkham asylum and Arkham city. Should I bother with the other 2 or are they pretty much the same?
    A few issues :
    - Some structure issues when it comes to your blog archive list.
    - Media issues: Spacing of your images. Why a prototype 2 trailer on your Spongebob post? Why links to trailers instead of putting the trailers themselves? Arkham asylum trailer with another language subtiltes?
    - Spelling/ grammar issues (ex. indise, tralier, some fragmented phrases, some run-ons, etc.)

    ReplyDelete