Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Chicken Little game based of the movie.




The first game I will be reviewing is Chicken little  based of the movie sharing the same tiltle. I got this game for my birthday when I was young for the Nintendo Game Cube.The main character, Chicken Little (real original name) and friends travel through fun and challenging levels.  I like this game because I liked the movie first of all, second the gameplay was simple and very good so were the graphics at the time. The first chase level was fun because a goose is chasing you just like that game you used to play when you were younger (I just caught on to that while writing this). After that you play dodge ball which is a favourite level of mine because dodge ball is fun in real life. After a couple of levels you will encounter your first spaceship level which is just you playing a game inside a game. There are three levels like this one and they are basically 3D galaga but the third level (I think) has a boss with three stages that are harder then the last one. After you beat the first space level you enter the real spaceship and pilot one of the machines and pilot it. One of the biggest reason why I like the game and the movie is because the machines that attack the town remind me of the Tripods from war of the worlds.

They remind me of it because they come from a different planet, have three lights and both use lasers (but one of them kills while another one just puts them somewhere else feel free to guess which ones which in the comments). On all the levels you pilot the machines, the soundtrack is amazing and is struck in my head. The final reason I like this game that one of the bosses is cool because it  uses lasers, I have fun fighting it and the sounds that it makes is awesome in my opinion. Now for the parts that suck, as good of the soundtrack in the pilot the machine levels are, the last one was hard for me when I first played it. Since I suck at driving in games in general but the ones in this game all suck except the last one which you drive off the spaceship in a firetruck but even that level is hard. The first driving level you need to collect groceries in a time limit. The driving level that loath the most is the first time you dirve the firetruck through rings that a UFO makes but the thing can turn so fast and the rings can disappear in seconds. The very last thing that I don't like about this game is that the song its the end of the world by REM doesn't play in the game while it does in the movie (one my favourite songs)  I would rate this game on a scale from 1 to 10 a 7.5. The link for the trailer for the game is right here (the game looks kinda different in the trailer than the full https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQMKw9Hq8k.  



I couldn't find a higher quality picture 

3 comments:

  1. well Nick i see youve done a blog on the thing that gives you P.T.S.D ( insert tripod horn ) well the first image. so good luck with that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did you have to bring that up. For those who don't know the Tripod horn he is reeferring to is my sound effect that wakes up in the morning and since in the movie it comes from, when you hear that sound it means you need to run for dear life because the Tripods kill (and it does scare me sometimes).

      Delete
  2. I like your chose of a blog and I like this game that you pick I remember playing this when I was a kid I can't wait to see what you post next.

    ReplyDelete